On Monday, October 23, guest speaker Paul Bradley will be leading a seminar on principles of success in business. The seminar is at 1 p.m. in the Mitchell Lecture Hall in the Watkins Academic Building.
The seven principles Bradley will be talking about are:
· Starbucks, not Facebook. Focus on relationships, not transactions.
· Do the right thing, even when no one is watching.
· “How can I make this right?” How far will you go to correct a mistake?
· Set expectations – there is a gap between what I expect and what people think I expect.
· You’re not entitled – worst thing you can say is “that’s not my job”
· Work-life balance is crucial – make time for friends, family, and volunteering
· Say no to “good” so you can say “Yes” to better!
This seminar is a chapel credit opportunity.